Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Frames, Frames, and MORE Frames!

Thirty, to be exact. That may not sound like a lot, but when they're made by hand with as much attention to detail as my husband puts into them, it becomes a very big job. To date, he's made over 60 frames for this project, and it's not like he doesn't have other things to do! Dan is a professor at Michigan State University with a joint appointment between James Madison College and the Department of Fisheries and Wildlife. I CAN'T THANK HIM ENOUGH for all the hard work he has done and for being forever supportive of all my crazy photography projects. I couldn't have done any of them without him!

The walnut and cherry frames, some of which I'm still applying tung oil to, will be heading to the University of Michigan's Matthaei Botanical Gardens for my exhibit which runs September 16th -  November 13th.






No comments:

Post a Comment