Thursday, January 14, 2016

THANK YOU!

I'm still floating a few feet above ground since last Friday's opening. THANK YOU to all who came to the exhibit! I think we counted close to a hundred people and I can't tell you how grateful I am for all the support.

Not only was it fun to give the artist talk (once I got over my butterflies), it was also interesting to hear people's comments and interpretation of the work. I feel so incredibly lucky to be able to share what I love with others. When they appreciate the work, it's like "icing on the cake", or for me "chocolate sauce on ice cream".

The exhibit will be up until February 25th, so if you didn't get a chance to see it yet, please stop by. I would also be happy to meet any individuals or groups there to talk more about the process.

Lastly, I'm happy to make additional prints if you are interested in a piece that has already sold. I plan to continue collecting plant shadows this summer as well as experiment with new invasive papers, so there will be plenty more prints to choose from in the future.

Thanks again to Lansing Art Gallery, Michigan Nature Association, Dan Kramer and EVERYONE who helped me get this project going!

 
  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment